Edan Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System
The Edan Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System includes a transducer, a lithium ion battery, a power cord, ultrasound gel, and a user manual.
Boasting innovative imaging technologies such as tissue adaptive imaging - harmonic imaging, spatial compound imaging, eSRI (speckle reduction imaging), color doppler/power doppler/directional power doppler imaging, and pulsed wave doppler, the Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System delivers unmatched value and performance for a broad range of applications.
This mid-range laptop-style ultrasound machine is incredibly sleek and features a tilt and swivel monitor, touchscreen interface, and solid imaging performance, making it ideally suited for abdominal, OB/GYN, MSK, vascular, basic cardiac, nerve, pediatric, and small parts.
Edan Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System Features
- New generation ultrasound platform.
- 64 physical channels for exceptional system performance.
- Exceptional computing power resulting in outstanding image processing.
- 15" HD monitor with hard glass that swivels and angles for optimal viewing.
- Tilt and swivel monitor with 60° left/right swivel.
- 10" touch-screen with a innovative gesture control user interface.
- Dual gesture driven touch screens for easy and efficient operation.
- Additional 5" touch screen features a virtual trackball.
- Touch sensor allows for rapid battery level check in two different locations.
- Removable lithium ion battery provides approximately 75 minutes of typical exam use.
- Extended battery operation making it ideal for use in any care environment.
- Full-sealed, easy to clean control panel to aid in infection control.
- Inteligent Workflow:
- Virtual TGC adjustment.
- User-defined preset menu.
- Gesture control user interface.
- Detail/General/Penetration and high flow/medium.
- Flow/Low flow quick-sets.
- Connectivity: DICOM, 4 USB ports (2 2.0/2 3.0), ethernet, headphone socket, video out, PDF, AVI and BMP file export, microphone input.
- An integrated 500 GB hard drive and four USB ports to archive images.
Edan Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System Configurations
- #MFI-EDN-AX4-C5-2Q: Certified Refurbished: 2 - 5 MHz Curved Linear Array.
- #AX4-L12-5Q: Factory New: 5 - 12 MHz Linear Array.
- #AX4-L17-7SQ: Factory New: 7 - 17 MHz High Frequency Compact Linear Array.
- #AX4-C5-2Q: Factory New: 2 - 5 MHz Curved Linear Array.
- #AX4-C5-2MQ: Factory New: 2 - 5 MHz 3D/4D Mechanical Curved Array.
- #AX4-E8-4Q: Factory New: 4 - 8 MHz Endocavity Curved Array.
- #AX4-MC8-4Q: Factory New: 4 - 8 MHz Micro Convex Array.
- #AX4-P5-1XQ: Factory New: 1 - 5 MHz Phased Array (White).
- #AX4-P5-1Q: Factory New: 1 - 5 MHz Phased Array (Gray).
Edan Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Acclarix AX4 Ultrasound System:
- #C5-2MQ: AX4 3D/4D Mechanical Curved Array Transducer.
- #P5-1Q: AX4 Phased Array Transducer.
- AX7 Footswitch.