Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor
The Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor includes an NIBP reusable cuff (27-35 cm), an NIBP tube, a 3-Lead ECG Cable (for configurations iM20 and iM20_2IBP), a 10-Lead ECG Cable (for the iM20_12L configuration, a 1 m Adult Reusable SpO2 sensor, a 7-Pin Extension Cable, a Power Cord, a rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, and a User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Note: Compatible with the iM20, Elite V5, Elite V6, and Elite V8.
Serving as both a transport monitor and a multi-parameter module for the Elite Series, the Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor is a comprehensive and seamless monitoring solution that can be used both inside and outside a hospital to connect ambulatory and intensive care. Designed to meet IP44 waterproof and dust proof standards and boasting a solid shock resistance performance making it suitable for patient transport in even the harshest environments, this exceptional monitor is also small and compact, weighing less than 1.5 kg with battery installed. The battery life is also extended for long term transport even without the use of an external power supply. It does not require a fan for heat expiration. Plus, it features a full-touch operation without physical buttons to facilitate ease of use.
Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor Features
- 5" high resolution color TFT-LCD with full-touch screen.
- No fan design.
- 12 volt direct power supply with built-in high-capacity rechargeable battery.
- iSEAP ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement.
- SEMIP 12-lead diagnosis algorithm with 208 kinds of analysis results.
- iMAT SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance.
- iCUFS NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients.
- SunTech Transport Motion Tolerant NIBP to address noise and motion associated with transporting (optional).
- Nellcor SpO2, 12-lead ECG, End-tidal CO2 and invasive blood pressure are available as options.
- Built-In Wi-Fi/3G supports seamless data transmission from ambulatory cares to hospitalization.
Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor Configurations
- Standard 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PRP, Edan SpO2 (#iM20).
- With Built-In 3/5/12-lead ECG Module (#iM20_12L).
- With Built-In 2-IBP Module (#iM20_2IBP).
Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor Accessories
The Edan iM20 Transport Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- Edan iM20 Carry Belt (#01.56.465553-1.0).
- Edan iM20 Bedrail Mounting Belt (#01.56.465615-1.0).
- Edan iM20 Carrying Bag (#01.56.46627010).
- Edan iM20 SpO2 7-Pin Extension Cable (#01.57.471068014).