Edan SD6 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler
The Edan SD6 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler includes:
- Wireless Interchangeable Probe of your choice (recommended standard: 2 MHz).
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE Mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78008)].
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery for the main unit (#01.21.064131).
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery for the wireless probe (#11.21.064125).
- Power Cord [(U.S.A. Standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- (2) T400mA 250 V Fuses (#01.21.64074).
- Quick Reference Card.
- User Manual.
- Screwdriver (#01.24.070019).
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Edan SD6 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler is a feature-packed fetal doppler used for antepartum heartbeat detection from the 10th week pregnancy on. This device is commonly used by midwives, private doctors, general practices, OB offices, and L&D outpatient services.
The brand new design of this fetal doppler features infrared transmission technology, a remote control probe, unmatched accuracy in FHR detection, built-in long lasting AC-rechargeable battery, and large digital display of FHR to make detecting fetal heartbeats as easy as possible.
Edan SD6 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Features
- First and only US wireless doppler.
- Innovative infrared transmission technology.
- Eye-catching backlight 2.7" LCD screen.
- Accurate FHR calculation.
- Built-in recorder.
- Dual high-fidelity speakers.
- Rechargeable battery for the probe.
- Long lasting rechargeable battery for the main unit.
- Backlight display.
- Display features battery status, auto probe detection, and signal strength indication.
- Portable and lightweight design.
- Complete carting and mounting solution.
- Low battery indication.
- Optional security lock.
Edan SD6 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Specifications
- Main Unit: 265 mm x 155 mm x 180 mm.
- Probe: 140 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm.
- Main Unit: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg) with battery and probe.
- Probe: 120 g.
- Main Unit: AC 100 - 240 V, Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz, DC: 7.2 V (Edan provided Ni-MH battery).
- Probe: DC 3.7 V (Edan provided lithium battery).
- Effective Display Area: 62 mm (W) x 44 mm (H).
- Resolution: 128 * 64 pixel screen.
- FHR Range: 50 ~ 210 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: ± 3 bpm.
- Recording Length: 240 s.
- White Backlight: Two Modes Adjustable (Off, On).
- Audio Output Power: 2 W.
- Earphone Jack: 3.5 mm.
- Auto Shut-Off: 1 min / 3 min with no signal or operation.
- Main Unit: Ni-MH Battery (continuous working for approximately 10 hours).
- Probe: Lithium Battery (continuous working for approximately 3 hours).
Ultrasound - Working Frequency:
- 2 MHz Probe: 2 MHz ± 10%.
- 3 MHz Probe: 3 MHz ± 10%.
Edan SD6 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Probes
- #SD6-12.01.110746: 2 MHz.
- #SD6-12.01.110747: 3 MHz.