Preowned Valleylab Force FX-C
Preowned Valleylab Force FX-C with a 6-month service warranty
The Valleylab Force FX-C is an electrosurgical generator that provides isolated output power for cutting, desiccating, and fulgurating tissue during bipolar and monopolar surgery. This Valleylab ESU automatically senses resistance and adjusts the output voltage to maintain a constant effect across different tissue densities. This adjustment is only available in bipolar or cut modes and is based on the power setting and the level of tissue resistance. It features 3 bipolar modes, 3 monopolar cut modes, 3 monopolar coagulation modes, and supports simultaneous coagulation.
- Instant Response technology ensures that the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type
- Improved performance at lower power settings minimizes the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation
- Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system's processing speed
- Spray coagulation voltage of no more than 9000 volts peak-to-peak output for broad, but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling
- A Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 98 for accurate and consistent cut performance
- Three cut modes, all controlled by Instant Response™ technology, offer surgeons a variety of choices:
- Low Cut for delicate tissue or laparoscopic cases
- Pure Cut for a clean, precise cut
- Blend for cutting with hemostasis
- Four Coagulation modes:
- Desiccate for low voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work
- Fulgurate (high crest factor) for efficient noncontact coagulation in most applications
- Fulgurate (low crest factor) for lower voltage coagulation requirements
- Spray for coagulating large tissue areas with superficial depth of necrosis
- Three bipolar modes:
- Precise, Standard, and Microbipolar are controlled by the Instant Response™ system
- Precise and Standard setting utilize low voltage to prevent sparking
Valleylab Force FX-C Specifications
- Height: 4.375 in
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 18 in
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 10° to 40" c (50° to 104° F)
- Relative Humidity: 30% to 75%, noncondensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm-up time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before use.
- Precise: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Standard: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Macro: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Monopolar Cut
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the Pure Cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure: 390 kHz sinusoid
- Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals. 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Monopolar Coag
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz. 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with a repetition frequency of 30 or 57 kHz into 500 ohms.
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz. Frequencies include 21 kHzz < f < 35 kHz. Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle.
- Output power changes by less than 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 104-132 volts and 208-264 volts (at rated load).
Low Frequency Leakage
- Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground: < 10 µA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
- Reverse polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
- Sink current, 140V applied, all inputs: < 50 µA
Input Power Requirements
- Operating range is 85 to 132 AC volts. Maximum current is 7 amperes in Cut and 4 amperes in Coag.
Rem Contact Quality Monitoring System
- Measurement Frequency: 80 kHz ± 10 kHz
- Measurement Current: Less than 10 µA
- Acceptable Resistance Ranges:
- REM™ pad – 5-135 ohms
- Non-REM™ pad – less than 20 ohms
- Acceptance range is 5-135 ohms after REM PolyHesive II return electrode is applied.
- Adaptive REM: REM trip is baseline impedance plus 40%. For example, if the baseline impedance is 30 ohms, the upper-level trip approximately 42 ohms. If the pad-patient impedance falls below the baseline impedance, a new baseline is established.